Getting involved with Hope4Veterans is easy. We offer numerous programs and other ways to help.
By helping our military women in ways that directly impact their daily lives we are able to have a lasting impact. While we love donations, we also have volunteer and sponsorship opportunities available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who does Hope4veterans assist?
Women Veterans and their Families Includes
- Active duty
- National Guard
- Veterans with all types of discharge including Dishonorable
We have assisted Women Spouses also with household goods, baby supplies and small financial assistances.
What type of Volunteer opportunities?
• Peer2 Peer Sister mentorship program- Women Veteran only
• Women Veteran/ Women Spouses Meet and Greets- Women Veteran and Women Spouses
• Speaking events (Depends on the population speaking too) – Community and Women veterans/ Women Spouses
• Military Family Day- Community Volunteers
• Vendor Events- Community Volunteers
• Community Projects involves other organizations collaborating- Community volunteers
• Gala/ Fundraisers- Community Volunteers
What type of Assistances do we provide?
- Peer2Peer Sister Mentorship Program
- Sister support- tools and resources to obtain their benefits
- Financial assistance- Grocery/ Gas/Utilities/ Rent and Mortgage
- Laptops for Women in Need
- Baby supplies
- Household goods
What makes Hope4veterans then other organizations?
Hope4veterans goals are to prevent isolation, suicide, and homelessness. We want to prevent before it happens, so we connect and build the bond with another sister with similar interests to provide the tools/ resources to obtain the benefits she deserves. When you connect, provide Women meet and greets, family events, art projects it helps with prevention because our sisters have strong support system in the community and feel safe to talk about the underlining challenges.
What our future goals?
• Expand Women outreach and Speaker engagements throughout state of Florida
• Next year building a strong support system in surrounding Tampa and Orlando areas
• Opportunity to Collaborate with new partners and Community Projects
• Increase funding for Outreach, Art Program/projects, Peer2Peer Sister program, immediate/ Emergency funding and meet and greet/family events
• Housing opportunities for Women and Children
• Rental/security deposits
• Food security
• Grocery/gas cards
Household Goods (gently used)
• Beds (Queen, Full)
• Kitchen supplies
• Car seats
• Gently-used upgradable laptops
• Video projects – Tell Your Story/Honor Our Women
• Basic needs for Military Women/Domestic Violence
• Food supplies for community programs
• Sponsor Families for Christmas
• Network of women veterans in support of women veterans
• Evidence-based training
o Life resiliency, recovery, wellness, goalsetting, communication, etc.
• Series of workshops and standalone components
• Focus on mindset and self-care
• Builds community